AmigaActive (1245/2143)

From:Robert Wilson
Date:17 May 2000 at 13:19:27
Subject:Scandoubler/Flickerfixers

Hi guys,

I'm getting an SVGA monitor next week, so I'll need a FF/SD (I think).

Looking at the Ads in AA I see they vary from £70 to £100.

I usually buy my gear from Eyetech, so would normally just go to them but
their's is the priciest. Analogic and Power both have them cheaper so i
don't really want to pay £30 more for the same thing, loyalty to Eyetech
aside.

Anyone advise me of the difference between these ?
& do I need the FF ? (I mainly use it for OctaMED & the odd game)
My setup is listed below.

Many thanks

Robert Wilson

Member of G.A.U.G.
*****Glasgow Amiga Users Group*****
- gaug-subscribe@onelist.com -

A1200 MK5 EZTower, Magnum 030 16meg, 540 + 170meg HDs
24xCDROM, 4 way IDE I/F, OS3.5.